Puppy Guarantee/Contract is valid for 2 years from date of birth, except for #6 of the seller's responsibility. All buyers must sign this Puppy Guarantee/Contract on the date of the sale before they receive their puppy.
1. Seller guarantees this puppy to be healthy at the time of sale to the best of his knowledge.
2. Seller guarantees this puppy has been on a set deworming program and is up to date on the correct vaccinations for the age of the puppy.
3. Seller guarantees this puppy to be free from GENETIC hip dysplasia (rated severe by OFA or a DI greater than 0.76 in BOTH hips by PennHIP).
4. Seller guarantees the puppy to be free of Degenerative Myelopathy (DM). NO OTHER guarantees exist either expressed or implied.
5. Seller agrees to have this puppy microchipped.
6. Seller does his best to ensure that every puppy is the healthiest it can be when it becomes a part of your family. Unfortunately, things happen that is beyond his control. If your puppy has been diagnosed with a life-threatening birth defect within the first year of the puppy’s birth, the seller will replace the puppy with one of equal value of the same sex. Money will not be refunded. Cosmetics such as, but not limited to, umbilical hernia and floppy ear(s) are not guaranteed.
7. If a puppy must be replaced based on this guarantee, the seller will replace the puppy with one of equal value of the same sex. Money will not be refunded. However, the seller must receive documentation from a certified veterinarian with phone number and address. Seller reserves the right to have the puppy be examined by a veterinarian of the seller’s choice for a second opinion.
All Guarantees are VOIDED if:
1. The puppy has been subjected to an accident or an injury that caused health conditions such as, but not limited to, nutrition or hip dysplasia.
2. The puppy has been restrained inhumanly and not given adequate exercise.
3. The puppy has been sold to another party or has stayed with someone other than the buyer stated on this guarantee/contract. A respectable boarding facility is admissible.
4. The puppy has NOT been kept current on all vaccinations and health care.
5. Spaying or Neutering of this puppy before the age of 18 months. A female can be spayed after her second cycle, whichever comes first.
6. If this puppy ever produces a litter, accident or not.
1. The buyer agrees that the seller is not responsible for any future veterinarian bills, health care bills, obedience bills, etc. after the puppy leaves Schutzhaus German Shepherds.
2. The buyer agrees to feed this puppy a high-quality dog food (not soy based).
3. The buyer agrees to not sell the puppy to a second party or allow the puppy to stay with another person other than the buyer(s) on this guarantee/contract. A respectable boarding facility is admissible, if all vaccinations have been administered.
4. The buyer agrees to take all necessary precautions to ensure the puppy stays healthy from life-threatening puppy illnesses such as but not limited to, parvovirus, giardia, kennel cough, or distemper.
5. The buyer agrees to not spay or neuter this puppy before the age of 18 months or after the female's second cycle, whichever comes first.
* I agree by signing this puppy guarantee/contract that I will contact Schutzhaus German Shepherds FIRST if I ever need to rehome this puppy.
** I agree by signing this puppy guarantee/contract that I have read and understand the terms of this puppy guarantee/contract and will abide by it to the best of my ability.
Sire of Litter: _______________________ Dam of Litter: ______________________
Date of Birth: Gender: Microchip # _______________________
- _______ Deposit
Buyer(s) Signature: _________ _____________________Sale Date: ______________
(All buyers must sign this Puppy Guarantee/Contract)
Seller Signature: ________________________________Sale Date: ______________